Taglines have always been an interesting element that can spice up the overall look of your websites. Taglines can actually make or break a business because they are considered an important marketing tool in order to catch attention of customers. Taglines help the customers to recall the brand name and relate with them. You must have heard and read a number of taglines, but how many you actually remember will depend on the nature of the tagline. Taglines create a unique identity for the brands. On the other hand, it also educates the customers about the product and service. Now days you will also find websites coming up with different taglines that make them sound interesting and add magic of words through taglines. So, now you know how a simple and interesting line can make a difference for your business. Here are some of the interesting internet taglines.
- Maxim Philippines: The best thing that ever happened to men … after women!
- The Best Page in the Universe: This page is about me and why everything I like is great. If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong.
- Go Fug Yourself: Fugly is the new pretty.
- Perez Hilton: Celebrity Juice. Not from concentrate.
- TrafficBunnies: Making your hits multiply like rabbits.
- The Sneeze: Half zine. Half blog. Half not good with fractions.
- DumbLittleMan: So what do we do here? Well, it’s simple. 15 to 20 times per week we provide tips that will save you money, increase your productivity, or simply keep you sane.
- YouTube: Broadcast Yourself.